Sunday, June 13, 2010

That lighthouse theme really didn't suit me anyway

Blogger just released a whole bunch of new templates and images ways to play around with your blog's layout. I think this one will suit me until someone teaches me how to make my own.

Thoughts? Does it hurt anybody's eyes? My very first blog theme (the one before the lighthouse) was done in shocking pink. It started to make me squint after looking at it for a year or so. The theme I left it for was chosen mainly because it didn't scream "I'm an eight-year-old in love with Barbie pink! Eeeee!"

This one looks a little more like me. But only a little.

I wish there was a way to get the blog's title bar to center. It's bugging me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda soothing. Like a smoothie.
notdotdot

Hotch Potchery said...

I like it. I need to do something to mine. Right after I build some adirondack chairs.

Just Me said...

I like it.

My poor little blog is feeling neglected because I haven't posted in so long. I just haven't had anything postworthy.

--V said...

Okey-dokey. It's a keeper.