Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Playing with Flickr


I got a Flickr account yesterday. I've been carrying my digital camera around with me since I bought it last August. I take pictures all the time, but haven't done much with them except save them on my computer or print them out at the Kodak Picture Maker kiosk in Wal-Mart.

This picture is from last October. The one weekend that wasn't a home football game, the town threw a little party (sort of a "Woohoo! We have the place to ourselves!" kind of thing). They called it Fall Festival. A largish section of one street was blocked off, and things got set up all along it, including a pen containing this pair of alpacas from a local farm. There was also a table for decorating pumpkins and an arts & craft sale farther (further?) on up the street.

I like this picture because it looks like the white one is on the verge of speech. Probably about to say to the brown one, "Do you know why they're staring at us?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, V. I'm very new at this photography thing.