Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quick update

At the moment all my free time is being spent furiously tidying the downstairs of the house. My parents are swinging by to pick me up on Friday to go to my sister's for the weekend, and I know they're gonna need to come in for a potty break before we take off. If I leave it the way it is right now, I'm sure my father will make a snide remark, and then I'll have to stab him. And blood is so hard to get out of the carpet.

When I have the time I need to post about the crewel workshop I took last weekend (or "StabThumbSwear Fest," as I dubbed it Sunday morning). Here's a picture of how the project looked at the end of Day 1 of the workshop:

Progress, End of Day 1

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Oh! Your project is going to be so pretty when it's done!

Good luck with the crisis cleaning.

Rusty's Mom said...

See you thought it was crewel but really it's cruel, at least for the thumbs.

Looks like you have a nice start. Can't wait to see it finished.

Crisis cleaning sucks...why can't people love us for our messy selves?