Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Time-wasting

Well, the DVRing of Grey's Anatomy isn't working like I planned. I got home half an hour after the start of the 1st of three last night, went to the DVR menu and watched the start of it. Sped through the commercials, was only 15 minutes behind the 2nd one. By episode 3 I was watching it live.

Today? Yep. Watching it as I type.

Silver lining though: tomorrow the series starts over from the beginning. I can get those episodes from Netflix, so I don't need to watch 'em right now.

--Later--

Yikes. What a way to end a season. Two main characters who might be dead?

Now maybe I can get some work done.

Ha!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Yep. Been there, particularly with those crime shows I mentioned before. The not-so-good part is that they air in the wee hours, so I'm up until 2:00 or 3:00 a.m.

I try to justify it by telling myself that they're not appropriate viewing while the kids are awake, and, gee, The Oracle is usually watching some sporting event. So, yeah, now it's my turn for the TV. Mm-hmm... That works.