Saturday, November 06, 2010

Success on the horizon

As soon as my battery charges up, I'm taking a picture of the sweater-in-progress and posting it here. I just joined the front to the back and tried it on. It fits! Huzzah! Next I work on the sleeves and the collar.

I'm so pleased with myself. I think this is something I would actually be happy to wear in public.

Of course, since I want to take a picture before I do anything else to it, that means I have to hold off on starting the sleeves. Well, maybe I'll work on another project for a while tonight.

#12, you are in my sights. I should have you crossed off before Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got that book from which you are knitting. I'm a knitter, I know I'm a knitter. However, I felt welmed. You must be SOME knitter! Can't wait to see your pix.
Haven't been reading of late so I did catch up. Very enjoyable.